Smart industry professionals know that our business has concerns and issues that must be addressed in Washington D.C.. Join the Manufactured Housing Institute for their 2017 Summer Fly-In and make sure your concerns are heard.
Do You Want Change in Federal Policy for Manufactured Housing?
Join us in Washington, D.C. on June 26-27 at the Hyatt Regency for MHI’s Legislative Fly-In program.
Our story must be heard as Members of Congress consider the many issues that impact our industry. With your participation, we can drown out the misinformation that is being sent to Capitol Hill from those who do not understand the manufactured housing market. We can ensure all Members of Congress understand the importance of manufactured housing as a critical resource for working families and the largest form of unsubsidized affordable housing in the nation.
Let your voice be heard during this two-day program. Visit Congressional offices to advocate for:
-Reducing regulatory burdens to financing for manufactured homes.
-Fighting regulatory overreach by the Department of Housing and Urban Development.
-Fostering economic growth by supporting quality, affordable manufactured housing.
The 2017 Legislative Fly-in program includes:
- Meetings on Capitol Hill with your Members of Congress or their key staff
- Lunch on the Hill with presentations by Members of Congress
- Networking with your MHI peers from across the country
- Briefing sessions on MHI’s legislative priorities
- Training on lobbying and influencing your elected leaders
- Tips on continuing relationships with your elected officials once you return home
A complete schedule of events as well as registration details can be found on the Manufactured Housing Institute’s web site.