350+ small and mid-size manufactured home community owners and other industry personnel will attend SECO17 on October 11-12, 2017 in Marietta, Georgia.
New location this year:
Hilton Atlanta/Marietta Hotel and Conference Center
This year we’ll be meeting at the idyllic, and historic, Hilton Atlanta/Marietta Hotel and Conference Center. Their grand structure and idyllic location warmly welcome guests traveling for SECO17. Stay at this hotel in Marietta, GA, and be near hiking, mountain trails and the on-site City Club Marietta Golf Course.
Here’s just some of what SECO has to offer:
- Network with Fellow Community Owners and Managers.
- Hear the Good, the Bad & the Ugly from Fellow Community Owners
- Explore New Ways to Run Your Community
- Acquire the Knowledge to Better Your Bottom-line
- Get Tips from the Experts – Steps to Becoming More Efficient
- New Ways to Finance
- Walk Through Affordable Community Series Manufactured Homes & Interact with Manufacturers
- Share Ideas and Best Practices to Ensure Greater Success.
- 501(c)(3) dedicated to community education
Community owners, managers, vendors and other industry personnel from 25+ states are expected. Educational workshops, presentations and panel discussions will complement three days of networking.
Who should attend? Anyone that owns or has an interest in the health and operation of manufactured home communities. Programming is focused on tactics that can benefit those owning 1 – 100 communities. This would certainly include the owners and investors, but also be beneficial for general managers and managers. The networking opportunity with owners/operators will be beneficial for lenders, suppliers, home manufacturers and corporate property managers as well. But there is no mistake – this is a gathering directed by community owners for community owners.
More information about SECO can be found at secoconference.com